Today's advanced technology enables us to create pre-engineered steel structures that fit into a great range of applications and designs. These pre-fabricated steel structures can be quickly installed and can be ready to use almost instantly.
Eonmetall's research and development team appreciates and fully explored the durability, strength and economic values of steel structures. Years of research, development and constant refinement have enabled Eonmetall offering the construction of steel building. This is particularly helpful for companies that look for building flexibility in this rapidly changing market. Gone are the days of many waiting months for a new manufacturing facility to be set up. The speed of setting up the steel building manufacturing facility is poised to be the reliable, fast and economical building of tomorrow, helping companies saving up to millions of dollars from poor logistics and staying ahead of the competitors.
Advantages of steel building:
- Steel offers much better compression and tension than concrete thus enabling lighter
- Steel is available in a form that permits efficient and uniform application.
- Steel is a better stress-absorber and is less prone to cracks or breakage. In case of an
earthquake, it is exposed to much less risks than concrete. The connections within a steel
frame structure are less susceptible to pull out or fail, and will not weaken over time that
would often come from material shrinkage or the deterioration in strength of the base
material over time.
- Steel has sufficient bond strength and durability properties to prevent either
dislodgment or surface damage during normal construction operations.
- Steel is non-combustible and will not produce smoke or toxic gases when subjected to
- The thermal-protection capability of steel ensures consistent and uniform protection